Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How it feels...

When someone responds to my posts, I feel like they are something worth reading.  The responses also make it seem like I am capable of creating interest through my writing, which feels good.  I can imagine that if there was something I felt really passionate about and wrote about it, it would feel great to get a response.  It is basically the same idea as getting recognition for completing a major task, helping someone else out, etc.  Sometimes it's perfectly fine to just know yourself that you did something good and worthwhile, but it does also feel nice to be recognized at times.  


The same is true for me with the responses.  In no way do I think that my writing isn't good simply because I didn't receive a response, but responses do make me feel as though others recognize the good in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment