Saturday, March 12, 2011

Found Poem from "Man V. Food (Carnivore Challenge)"

Big Pie in the Sky Pizza Carnivore Challenge: Everything sounds good.
"They're halfway through!"
My partner's plate looks a little more menacing: man up!
"I'm wasted on pizza.  Looking a little rough."
"Power through!" Just outside; win the challenge!
The competition is over.  Two warriors entered.
The pizza has exited Drew.  He left some behind on the building.
All I have left: assorted scraps.
Big Pie in the Sky Pizza Carnivore Challenge:
Attempted by many, finished  by none.
I'll never eat pizza again for a long, long time.

3 comments:

  1. I think that this is so awesome! I LOVE man vs. food and would never have thought to do something this creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a show on television? Or did you read it somewhere? Love the name of the contest "Big Pie in the Sky Pizza Carnivore Challenge".

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a TV Show on the travel channel. The guy basically travels around the nation taking on all of the food challenges! This time, it was a team challenge, and he didn't win...

    ReplyDelete